The 3.1.3 bugfix/delayed feature release of Enthusiast is out! You can either pick up a complete installation zip or get an upgrade zip if you’re already running Enthusiast 3.1.2. Please run the upgrade file (
upgrade_312_313.php) after overwriting the contents of your Enthusiast installation folder/admin panel with the updated files from the zip.
Changes for this version include:
- Allowed setup of mailing mechanism in admin panel (via either native PHP mail() command or PEAR mail)
- Made site include scripts compliant with doctypes XHTML 1.0 Strict and HTML 4.01 Strict
- Added Enthusiast version printout include
- Removed use of short tags to cater to more server setups
- Fixed minor bug in statistics template that causes blank/nonexistent fields to show up
- Added check to ensure pagination parameter is a digit
Please let me know if you run into any bugs, but support and troubleshooting should continue to be at the CodeGrrl forums.