I was waiting to get a few more bugfixes rolled into this release, but I decided I should just get this up first and then worry about the other bugs as they come in. I’m afraid the PEAR Mail issues still aren’t resolved, but I mean to get it sorted out a little better soon. I’m also looking into a better way to work on Enthusiast; if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to pipe up. ;) I’ve already started using Bazaar to track changes, so hopefully that helps.
The full Enth download has been updated to 3.1.1, and there is also a 3.1.1 upgrade zip file which will contain only the updated files.
The list of changes are below:
- Fixed bug that prevents showing of owned listings with different statuses in one page due to a function declaration
- Renamed get_category_children to get_enth_category_children function to make Enthusiast compatible with WordPress
- Fixed bug that does not replace $$stat_totalaffiliates$$ with the proper value in listing statistics template
- Fixed bug that prevents putting join, update, and lost password forms in one page due to function declaration
- Fixed bug that says email sending to a certain email address failed before last-resort PHP mail() mailing takes place
- Fixed errors on parsing image URLs if on Windows servers
- If image uploading fails, folder will be CHMODed to 755 then 777 to upload image; if CHMODed to 777, folder will be CHMODed back to 755 after uploading
- Half-fixed bug that doesn’t show empty child categories whose children have listings in them (read: personally not happy with the fix)
- Fix neglected listings notification bug that incorrectly states they have not been updated when a new year starts
- Fix bug that doesn’t update the member’s “show email” setting when they try changing it using the update form
- Fix bug that doesn’t remove underscores from the additional fields’ delete record field in the update form
- Fix bug that sets the latest joined fanlisting to only show the first fanlisting added in a day